Software Engineer – Web Frontend
Job ID: Web-2023
Join our Web development team working on consumer facing frontends. This is a hands-on developer position. Your primary focus will be the development of Web apps, which includes UI visuals and the functional elements, and bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. The successful candidate has a strong technical ability, loves writing and debugging Web frontend code, and good communication skills.
- Implement new features, fix bugs, and improve the performance of our applications.
- Work closely with development and QA teams to design and implement UI and backend functionality to improve usability.
- Identify and root cause performance bottlenecks, random crashes, and fix hard-to-reproduce bugs.
- Help improve code quality, perform peer code reviews, write unit tests, enable automation and localization.
- Gradually take on more responsibility and have a bigger impact – take on more challenging tasks, mentor others, lead a module and own it end-to-end, manage a team.
- Stay up-to-date with technical trends. Be a part of our learning culture by giving Tech Talks.
- BE or equivalent.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Hands-on experience with the MERN stack, Node.js, AWS, e-Commerce engines is a plus.
- Proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced development environment.
- A positive attitude, and a team player.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, with strong logical reasoning skills.